In this episode of The Real Estate Sessions, Bill sits with Nicole Mickle as she describes her journey into real estate. She shares how she started in the finance world and gradually made the transition.
Listen in to learn the importance of having a social media presence for your real estate business and how to set it up for success. You will also hear why you need to have a unique voice when running your business and not copy other people in the industry.
“I started going on Instagram and once I did it, things changed and I could see from a research standpoint, things were not going to go back once we started.”– Nicole Mickle [19:40]
“People need to know who they are, who they serve, what their purpose is, and then execute it.”– Nicole Mickle [30:15]
What you will learn:
- [0:43] Intro
- [02:59] She describes what’s like living close to Disneyland.
- [04:39] How the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting the real estate market in Orlando and how they’re working around it to accommodate the new normal.
- [7:30] What was it like to attend Florida A&M University and why she decided to study business economics?
- [10:30] Venturing into finance and banking after college and later becoming a loan officer.
- [12:26] Nicole explains how and why she started a notary business to help companies close deals.
- [14:15] She shares her journey to becoming a realtor.
- [17:42] How she migrated into real estate.
- [19:00] Transitioning into online real estate selling and how that has worked out for her.
- [20:44] The power of an outstanding Instagram business page that connects with the audience.
- [23:56] The common mistakes people in the real estate business make with their social media pages.
- [28:22] How Nicole creates her network in the industry.
- [30:00] The importance of finding your own voice and path in the industry
Find | THE REAL ESTATE SESSIONS
Find | Bill Risser
RATE & SUBSCRIBE