In this episode of The Real Estate Sessions, Bill speaks with Cliff Long, CEO of the Orlando Regional Realtors Association. He shares his career journey- from an entitled young man who was groomed to be the CEO to a struggling father to rising up again to be the CEO he is today.
Listen to hear the measures he took to protect his employees and keep business going amid the COVID-19 pandemic. You will also hear how the pandemic has permanently changed the real estate industry.
“I needed to learn what it was like to be down because I’d always been up.”– Cliff Long 10:58
“If you’re expecting business to come to you, it’s not going to happen, you go to business.”– Cliff Long 30:09
What you will learn:
- [0:33] Intro
- [2:09] He describes his sporty and music-filled youth that did not know anything about real estate.
- [6:53] He shares his career story- a privileged young man losing everything and learning to rise back up through the ranks.
- [19:33] The measures he took at the association due to the Coronavirus to ensure the business was running and his employees were safe.
- [23:24] How the COVID-19 pandemic has forced realtors into the digital media making business better than it was expected.
- [27:39] How the pandemic has affected the association’s operations in the last couple of months.
- [29:55] Why you need to get out there and let people know who you are as a new real estate agent.
Cliff Long’s Email [email protected]
Find | THE REAL ESTATE SESSIONS
Find | Bill Risser
RATE & SUBSCRIBE